Hypnotism provides access to the subconscious mind that governs automatic thoughts, feelings and behaviors. These automatic thoughts, feelings and behaviors occur as habits, patterns, routines, and addictions. Within hypnosis, energy and attention becomes focused and directed towards achieving one’s goals.
- My belief is All Hypnosis Is Self-Hypnosis – in that,
- It is a state of mind you allow yourself to go into much like meditation,
- It comes natural to most while others learn how with practice,
- Within hypnosis your senses are alert and acute; and you’re always in control,
- A natural state of hypnosis is closest to the time as you’re falling asleep (presleep) and as you awaken,
- Hypnosis can be achieved through progressive relaxation, and quick & rapid inductions.
- You’ll involuntarily disclose information or secrets. Untrue, your subconscious mind is self-preserving and protective so you will only share that which you wish.
- You will carry out anything you’re suggested to do. False, in hypnosis you can accept or reject ideas. Your motivation and determination are wonderfully enhanced to reach your goals.
- You have no control. Untrue, actually when in hypnosis you have greater focus and better control towards your goals.
- Hypnosis is mysterious. False, it is natural state of mind – an art and science. We go in and out of trance naturally and often – as an example: daydreaming, or being so keenly focused on something that you don’t even hear someone speaking to you or being in the room.
Here are some areas where hypnosis can be utilized:
Improving concentration & focus
Improving job & athletic performance
Improving & accelerating learning
Removing blocks to progress
Releasing the past
Reducing & managing weight
Becoming a non-smoker
Eliminating nail biting
Locating lost or misplaced items
Here are some areas where complementary medical hypnotism can be utilized:
Reducing stress of medical conditions
Creating peace of mind for surgery and dental procedures
Pain and discomfort management
Concentration | Imagination | Motivation
Patricia provides individual and group sessions, workshops and presentations. Individual sessions are held at her comfortable home office located in Brookfield, Wisconsin.
Groups, workshops and presentations are offered in various locations throughout the community.
The number of sessions depends on the area of focus, the individual’s needs and period of time essential for resolution of issues, as a general example:
- Weight reduction or pain management – commitment to at least 4 consecutive weekly sessions.
- Smoking Cessation (and with other areas) – commitment to at least 2 sessions. Length of time between sessions is a week or less depending on method of quitting (‘reducing’ or ‘eliminating’ on first session).
The “Initial” (first) session for hypnotherapy and HMR is two hours long where a personal history is taken, questions answered, and a session is provided. Follow-up sessions are generally about 1 ½ hours long.
Appointments are scheduled directly through Patricia at (262) 565-7773. Clients need to complete and return an Intake form and questionnaire prior to their first appointment. When your appointment is scheduled, that time is reserved for you.
‘One business day’ notice is required for cancellations, or a full fee will be charged.
For Current Clients Only
~ Thank you for considering services through Patricia! ~
On Patti’s continuing journey, she is going into semi-retirement and will not be accepting new clients at this time.
During Follow-Up Sessions, we will focus on what we discussed in the Initial Session and continue to fine-tune our process.
Disclaimer: Although these services provide valuable benefit and assistance to one’s well-being, personal care and progress, they are not a substitute for psychological services, or medical treatment and care. Please consult with your therapist and/or physician before proceeding with these services. Patricia encourages, honors and supports the coordination of services for a client that is under the supervision of a therapist and/or physician.